Friday 11 March 2011

Introducing the Gang

OK now i have popped my cherry, let me introduce my brood.

We have Mrs T she is the eldest of my mob, she was my "crash test dummy" I learned a lot from her like how painful giving birth can be. I had a lot of learning to do as I had never been a Mum before. I must not have done too bad though, Mrs T finished her studies, became a hard working 2ND in charge of a local business, and is now married to Mr M with 2 beautiful little kidlets Master S and Miss E.

Then comes Boof, he is 2ND in bunch, he had it reasonably easier as i had some practice being a Mum. He has finished his studies and has been a sandwich technician for the past 3 years, he has just recently changed jobs. Boof is my computer whizz, he plays "wow" and i occasionally see him as he goes through the house for a drink, in between raids, he is single but that's cool he is still young.

OK then comes Mum2be the name says it all, we have just recently discovered that even condoms are not always safe. But of course the younger generation know all, this is something no book can prepare you for. I was a lot older when I became a Mum, and it was hard for me but she will have her own bub in 8 months then she will discover the meaning of labor pains, I really cant wait to be a Nana again it is the best

I then had my 4Th youngen Beanie, she is a trooper she has a temper like no one i know, in fact in the last 3 months I have had to replace our  LCD television and my iPhone 4. She has promised me this will never happen again. News flash it better not. She is precious and wants to help everyone and she loves being an Aunty.

Last but not least is my Duckie, she is a sweetie most of the time as are all my kids. Some of the things she comes out with make my sides hurt from laughing. She has a birthday coming up in 3 weeks so we are organising a "movie and intencity" party, it is going to be awesome, I cant wait. She only told me the other day I am going to be the fun Aunty probably because she is only 7yrs older than Master S.

No comments:

Post a Comment