Friday 11 March 2011

Introducing the gang cont...

Now Mrs T couldn't be Mrs without Mr M, he is my 1 and only son in law, and the father of my beautiful Master S and Miss E. When he first came over to "meet the parents" poor Mrs T was panic stricken as she had Uni and we had to pick him up from the station hahahaha, it wasn't as bad as she thought and we saved the 50 questions until she got home. We must not be too bad as Mr M  is still here.

Then comes Master S he is my very first grand child, he was the first baby born on Christmas day 2008 in our region. He is my little "dude" who is a very smart fellow, he loves pets especially Strangles and Maddie he also love Larry the lawnmower he is a boy who knows what he wants too, if Mum says no he rings Nana to dob on her.

Now for little Miss E, she is my little "dudette" she is very clever especially with her standing up trick she has learned. The only time I can cuddle Miss E and have her stay awake is in the pool where she splashes and plays and says mum mum mum when we are having our cuddle time Miss E falls asleep on me, no not because I'm boring but because of my "fluffy" build. She is my little "posh spice" when she waves like the Queen.

I also have Nan Nan (my Mum) living with me since my Dad passed away. She is wonderful some days are hard as she has dementia so she keeps us on our toes but we love her

My hubby is also in this for the long haul as well what a nut :)


I have a Staffy named Maddie what can i say about her, well she is fat wont sleep outside and loves the family. I also have a snake his name is Strangles, he loves attention from people I know deep down he wants to cuddle Mrs T but she refuses, you know I think she is scared of him or she just doesn't like him hehehe

OK now you have met my family, you will read about our highs and lows, i hope you enjoy my future blogs :)

3 comments:

  1. Tara said to check you out lol..

    Hey there! Keep up the blogging!

    Naomi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viting from Tara's page :) Link up to FlogYoBlog Friday for some good exposure for your awesome new blog!
    Glowless x

    ReplyDelete