Tuesday 29 March 2011

a bit more about me :)

OK its now 1:40am and i am still awake watching "happy days" on TV,
While sitting here i am listening to my police scanner there is a factory fire in Albury as i type this. i dont want to move but my Staffy has just broken wind which has burnt my nostrils.
 I have a very important night coming up, i went back to school to further my studies as i left school at age 16yrs to start work. My family were so proud of me going back to school, and their support really helped me,as a grand parent going back to school was a bit daunting at first but i settled in well.

 Anyway after completing my studies i received my Cert II in General Education for Adults. As well, i also received an Outstanding Student Award.  I got a letter in the mail inviting me to a special night for something to do with school.
I forgot about the letter i had received until i got a phone call from the school asking me to be at the upcoming award night. I said i would be there only to be told I am being awarded some  institute award which has a scholarship attached to it.
Wow this was a shock, i already had a "big head" over getting the outstanding student award but this has blown it way out there.

Now i have the dilemma of working out what to study, I was thinking hairdressing or I T, so I'm going to wait until i see what the scholarship is for, then i will do my planning.
if anyone is thinking of going back to school to further their education I recommend to do it I did and i reckon it is up there with my other great achievements.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tonight, I hope you find out what it is you wish to study. Hairdressing would be good, just stay away from Miss E with the scissors, she hasn't got enough hair yet! :)

    ReplyDelete